The report minutely analyzed all the natural food colour segments in each geography with respect to both suppliers and consumers, The Natural Food colours market is expected to witness significant contribution to the overall food colours market, by registering a robust growth of nearly 7% by 2020. The market is segmented by type and by application of natural food colours as well as by regions.
Emerging technology for colour formulation such as micro-encapsulation and advanced emulsion techniques for better miscibility of colours with food & beverages has leveraged the market of natural food colours and colouring food-stuffs significantly. Also, with increasing government guidelines to produce safe and natural products with transparent labelling system has forced the manufacturers to produce clean label products.
Geographically, North America represents a huge market potential followed by APEJ (Asia Pacific Excluding Japan) wherein Eastern Europe is expected to grow with the highest CAGR closely followed by APEJ and MENA (Middle East & North Africa)
In this study, we analyze the Global Natural Food Colours Market during 2014-2020. We focus on:
· Market size and forecast, 2013-2020
· Detailed market trends and forecast of colouring pigments derived from fruit, vegetables and micro-organisms particularly carotenoids (annatto, beta-carotene, lutein and lycopene), anthocyanin, curcumin, paprika extract, spirulina extract, chlorophyll, betalains and carmine
· Key drivers and developments in natural food colours
· Key Trends and developments of natural food colours and colouring food-stuffs in applications such as confectionary & bakery, beverages, dairy, processed & packaged foods and others
· Key drivers and developments in regions namely APEJ, Japan, Eastern Europe, MENA, North America, Latin America and Western Europe
MRRSE offers custom market research services that help clients to get information on their business scenario required where syndicated solutions are not enough.Get A Free Custom Research Quote