Market Research Reports Search Engine (MRRSE) is dedicated and committed to keeping client information and personal data secure. MRRSE values clients’ privacy rights and protects their personal information at every stage of the business process.
- We prevent use and disclosure of personal information by our employees or any third parties and we require them to maintain security measures similar to ours with respect to such information
- We do not share your personal information unless we have your explicit permission to do so
- We administer control over the collection and use of your personal information for informing you about our products and offerings that may be significant to you
- We will update your personal information upon your request
- We abide by the laws and regulations of the land where we conduct our business
- Under certain circumstances applicable or required by law, we may be required to disclose client data or personal information without giving notice
- You can unsubscribe from our marketing lists sending us an email with the word ‘Unsubscribe’ in the subject line at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Users will receive additional communications about special MRRSE offers unless they uncheck the option in the contact box while registering on our site
- We insist that vendors we hire to provide support services to MRRSE adhere to our Privacy Principles
- We make every attempt to keep personal files complete, up to date, and accurate
- We educate our employees on our privacy guidelines and about their roles in complying with them
- You can view our website without divulging any personal information about yourself. However, certain content on our website requires the submission and the transmittal of personal information such as: Case studies, newsletters, report subscriptions, and similar services.
- In addition, MRRSE may collect certain information that is not visibly entered, like your site usage pattern, routing and technical information to facilitate your usage of this site
- MRRSE may update this Policy Statement from time to time by posting an amended version of the statement on our website. Please refer to this page regularly to view policy amendments, if any.
- MRRSE abides by the laws and policies of the place where we conduct our business. Hence, under certain conditions applicable or stipulated by law, we may be compelled to divulge clients’ data or personal information without any notification to the respective entity.