Foam Blowing Agents Market Share & Size Analysis, By Product Type (HC Foam Blowing Agents, HFC & HCFC Foam Blowing Agents, Others), By Application (Polyurethane Foam Blowing Agents, Polystyrene Foam Blowing Agents, Others), By End-use Industry & By Region Forecast, 2021-2031
Newly released data from Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider states the sales of foam blowing agents will exceed US$ 1 Bn in 2021. Increasing demand from electronic and electrical industry and construction industry are expected to positively influence sales. The market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of around 6% by accumulating US$ 1.8 Bn over the 2021 to 2031 assessment period, with polyurethane foam capturing a major market share.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request a sample:
Prominent Key players of the Foam Blowing Agents market survey report:
- Arkema S.A
- E.I DuPont de Nemours (DuPont)
- Foam Supplies, Inc.
- Guangzhou Jiangyan Chemical Co., Ltd
- HCS Group GmbH
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Linde Group
- Marubeni Corporation
- Solvay S.A
- The Chemours Company
Speak To Research Analyst For Detailed Insights
Key Segments Covered
- Product Type
- HC Foam Blowing Agents
- HFC & HCFC Foam Blowing Agents
- Foam Blowing Agent Blends
- HFO Foam Blowing Agents
- Methylal and Methyl Formate
- Others (Liquid CO2 and Water)
- Polyurethane Foam Blowing Agents
- Polystyrene Foam Blowing Agents
- Phenolic Foam Blowing Agents
- Others (PVC Foams, Polyisocyanurate Foams)
- End Use Industry
- Foam Blowing Agents for Building and Construction
- Foam Blowing Agents for Electrical and Electronics
- Foam Blowing Agents for Furniture and Bedding
- Foam Blowing Agents for Automotive
- Foam Blowing Agents for Footwear
- Others (Textiles, Medical, etc.)
The insights for each vendor consists of:
- Company profile
- SWOT analysis
- Main market information
- Market share
- Revenue, pricing and gross margin
What insights does the Foam Blowing Agents Market report provide to the readers?
- Foam Blowing Agents fragmentation on the basis of product type, end use, and region.
- Comprehensive assessment of upstream starting materials, downstream demand, and present market landscape.
- Collaborations, R&D projects, acquisitions, and product launches of each Foam Blowing Agents player.
- Various regulations imposed by the governments on the consumption of Foam Blowing Agents in detail.
- Impact of modern technologies, such as big data & analytics, artificial intelligence, and social media platforms on the global Foam Blowing Agents.
Full Access of this Report Is Available at
The report covers following Foam Blowing Agents Market insights and assessment that are helpful for all participants involved in the Foam Blowing Agents market:
- Data on recently introduced regulations and their impact on key industries and on demand in Foam Blowing Agents
- Latest industry Analysis on Foam Blowing Agents Market, with key analysis of market drivers, trends, and influencing factors
- Key trends Analysis of Foam Blowing Agents Market and changing consumer preferences in major industries.
- Changing Foam Blowing Agents demand and consumption of diverse products
- Major trends underlining funding by key investors in numerous countries
- New investment opportunities in diverse technology and product or service types
- Comprehensive data and Competitive analysis of Foam Blowing Agents major players
- Foam Blowing Agents Market sales in US will grow at a steady pace, driven by growing consumer confidence and economic recovery
- Foam Blowing Agents demand forecast in Europe remains stable, as many countries such as UK, France, and Germany focus on boosting growth
Questionnaire answered in the Foam Blowing Agents Market report include:
- How the market for Foam Blowing Agents has grown?
- What is the present and future outlook of the global Foam Blowing Agents on the basis of region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for the Foam Blowing Agents?
- Why the consumption of Foam Blowing Agents highest in region?
- In which year segment is expected to overtake segment?
For More Insights of Fact.MR Trending Report:-https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2022/04/19/2424716/0/en/50-of-Brushless-DC-Motors-Revenue-to-be-yielded-by-Electricity-Generation-Applications-Fact-MR-Forecasts.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
21st floor , 136 Sejong-daero,
Phone: +1 (628) 251-1583