250 Pages Soy Protein Hydrolysate Market Survey by Fact MR, A Leading Business and Competitive Intelligence Provider
The unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic has affected the global economy to a great extent. Considering the food industry, one of the most important sectors of the economy, a tremendous impact has been witnessed on the entire process from the field to the consumer. The restrictions in the movement of workers, closure of food production facilities, and changes in consumer demand have put excessive pressure on the food industry.
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Soy Protein Hydrolysate. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Soy Protein Hydrolysate Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=322
The global soy protein hydrolysate market is projected to embark on a positive growth trajectory, clocking a CAGR worth 5% across the 2021-2031 forecast period. As of 2021, Fact.MR anticipates sales of soy protein hydrolysates to be valued at over US$ 1 Bn, expected to further reach US$ 1.64 Bn by the end of the aforementioned decade.
|Market Size (2021)||US$ 1.01 Bn|
|Projected Market Forecast Value by 2031||US$ 1.64 Bn|
|Value CAGR (2021-2031)||5%|
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Soy Protein Hydrolysate market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Soy Protein Hydrolysate
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Soy Protein Hydrolysate, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Soy Protein Hydrolysate Market.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=322
Key Segments Covered
- Dry Soy Protein Hydrolysate
- Liquid Soy Protein Hydrolysate
- Soy Protein Hydrolysate for Functional Foods
- Soy Protein Hydrolysate for Bakery & Confectionery
- Soy Protein Hydrolysate for Pharmaceuticals
- Soy Protein Hydrolysate for Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Soy Protein Hydrolysate for Fertilizers
- Soy Protein Hydrolysate for Other Applications
- Soy Protein Hydrolysate as Nutrients
- Soy Protein Hydrolysate as Emulsifiers
- Soy Protein Hydrolysate as Fat & Water Absorbents
- Soy Protein Hydrolysate as Texturants
- Soy Protein Hydrolysate for Other Functions
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/322
Key manufacturers of soy protein hydrolysate emphasize on forging collaborative and acquisition agreements with existing small, medium and large scale market players so as to enhance their brand outreach. Moreover, several players are also reliant on introducing new product lines. Notable developments in the industry as follows:
- In July 2021, Archer Daniels Midland announced the signing of an agreement to acquire Sojaprotein, a leading European provider of non-GMO soy ingredients. This acquisition is likely to build on Archer Daniels recent foray into alternative proteins, including its soy protein complex in Campo Grande, Brazil; its new pea protein plant in Enderlin, North Dakota and its PlantPlus Foods joint venture among others.
- In September 2021, Abbott Nutrition announced the launch of plant-based protein and organic food ingredients for people who rely on feeding tubes with the relaunch of its PediaSure Harvest and the launch of Ensure Harvest products. The Harvest products are made with organic fruits and vegetables, including pureed mango, spinach, pumpkin, banana, and carrot juice concentrate. Harvest can be used as sole-source nutrition or as a supplement to meet daily nutrition requirements.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Global market for soy protein hydrolysate to surpass US$ 1 Bn by 2021-end
- Dry soy protein hydrolysate is expected to retain its top spot, commanding 84% revenue
- By application, functional foods to emerge as the top category, being valued at US$ 261.4 Mn in 2020
- Soy protein hydrolysates to be used primarily as nutrients, registering a CAGR of 5% through 2031
- U.S to be an opportunistic market for soy protein hydrolysate, capturing 1/3rd of global revenue
- China to be the dominant market, yielding a market share worth 45% through 2031
An increasing tilt towards consuming plant-based and naturally sourced proteins is prompting rising consumption of soy-based protein formulations across key foods and beverages, bolstering growth prospects for soy protein hydrolysates, comments an analyst at Fact.MR.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR- https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rising-demand-for-breast-augmentation-to-account-for-nearly-45-of-autologous-fat-grafting-factmr-301273860.html
Key Question answered in the survey of Soy Protein Hydrolysate market report:
- Sales and Demand of Soy Protein Hydrolysate
- Growth of Soy Protein Hydrolysate Market
- Market Analysis of Soy Protein Hydrolysate
- Market Insights of Soy Protein Hydrolysate
- Key Drivers Impacting the Soy Protein Hydrolysate market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Soy Protein Hydrolysate market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of Soy Protein Hydrolysate
More Valuable Insights on Soy Protein Hydrolysate Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Soy Protein Hydrolysate, Sales and Demand of Soy Protein Hydrolysate, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Food & Beverages:
Protein Ice Cream Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Coffee Fruit Extract Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Chewable Coffee Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates