250 Pages Augmented Reality (AR) in Education Market Survey by Fact MR, A Leading Business and Competitive Intelligence Provider
ICT companies are extensively adopting technologies such as cloud computing and artificial intelligence to ensure seamless operations as teams continue working from home. Focus on fast automation, use of real-time operation within various end-use sectors such as automotive, food & beverage and others will provide stimulus to the growth.
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Augmented Reality (AR) in Education. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Augmented Reality (AR) in Education Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6955
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Augmented Reality (AR) in Education market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Augmented Reality (AR) in Education
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Augmented Reality (AR) in Education, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Augmented Reality (AR) in Education Market.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=6955
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Global AR in education market to top US$ 85 Bn by 2031.
- AR in K12 projected to reach around US$ 30 Bn by 2031.
- AR in higher education projected to record above 75% CAGR over next 10 years.
- Market in North America holds share of more than 40%.
- Market in South Korea expected to reach valuation of US$ 12 Bn by 2031.
- Market in Australia to record 50% CAGR over forecast period of 2021- 2031.
“Implementation of AR in education enhances skill development and instils significant advantages in a student’s overall growth. With rising adoption of AR technology, a pool of opportunities for educational institutions and businesses will certainly open,” according to a Fact.MR analyst
- In June 2018, Dell collaborated with Tata ClassEdge, a technology-based learning solutions provider, for the common objective of taking digital training to schools and equipping teachers with the requisite knowledge of implementing technologies in classrooms.
- In August 2020, Google Ventures invested around US$ 14.5 Mn in Blue Vision Labs, an AR start-up company based in the U.K.
The market witnesses several strategic partnerships, alongside other strategic initiatives such as expansion, collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, and product & technology launches.
Top companies in the AR in education market make strategic investments in research & development activities and fostering their expansion plans.
- In 2019, zSpace announced planned for expansion of its augmented reality (AR) solutions for Career and Technical Education (CTE) coursework. The expansion will include applications for industrial robotics and advanced manufacturing, and will help prepare students for industry certifications and provide industry-related experience in the classroom through a hands-on learning experience.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/6955
Key Segments Covered in AR in Education Industry Research
- Use of AR Solutions in Education
- Use of AR Hardware in Education
- Use of AR Content Management in Education
- Use of AR Gaming in Education
- Use of AR Video Games in Education
- AR in K-12
- AR in Primary and Secondary Education
- AR in Higher education
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR- https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rising-demand-for-breast-augmentation-to-account-for-nearly-45-of-autologous-fat-grafting-factmr-301273860.html
Key Question answered in the survey of Augmented Reality (AR) in Education market report:
- Sales and Demand of Augmented Reality (AR) in Education
- Growth of Augmented Reality (AR) in Education Market
- Market Analysis of Augmented Reality (AR) in Education
- Market Insights of Augmented Reality (AR) in Education
- Key Drivers Impacting the Augmented Reality (AR) in Education market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Augmented Reality (AR) in Education market
- Restraints Augmented Reality (AR) in Education Market Growth
- Market Survey of Augmented Reality (AR) in Education
More Valuable Insights on Augmented Reality (AR) in Education Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Augmented Reality (AR) in Education, Sales and Demand of Augmented Reality (AR) in Education, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Technology Domain:
Portable Audio Amplifier Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Air Conditioner Remote Control Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Learning Remote Controls Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates