The global surgical medical laser systems market is set to record a market value of US$ 3.18 Bn in 2022, with an indication of positive and rapid market growth rate at a CAGR of 9.2% over the forecast period (2022-2032). As such, worldwide sales of surgical medical laser systems are predicted to reach US$ 7.68 Bn by the end of 2032.
Worldwide demand for surgical medical lasers accounted for 72.7% of the global lasers market in 2021, which was valued at US$ 4.05 Bn. As projected by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, demand for solid-state laser systems would be more than 35% of the total sales of surgical medical lasers in 2022.
For critical insights on this market, request for More Info –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7191
Key Segments Covered in Surgical Medical Laser Systems Industry Research
- Surgical Medical Laser Systems Market by Product:
- Solid-state Laser Systems
- Holmium Yttrium Aluminium Garnet Laser (Ho:Yag) Systems
- Erbium Yttrium Aluminium Garnet Laser (Er:Yag) Systems
- Neodymium Yttrium Aluminium Garnet Laser (Nd:Yag) Systems
- Potassium Titanyl Phosphate Laser Systems
- Alexandrite Laser Systems
- Ruby Laser Systems
- Gas Laser Systems
- Co2 Laser Systems
- Argon Laser Systems
- Krypton Laser Systems
- Metal Vapor (Copper And Gold) Laser Systems
- Helium – Neon (He-Ne) Laser Systems
- Excimer Laser Systems
- Dye Laser Systems
- Diode Laser Systems
- Solid-state Laser Systems
- Surgical Medical Laser Systems Market by Application:
- Surgical Medical Laser Systems Market by End User:
- Specialty Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centres
- Surgical Medical Laser Systems Market by Region:
- North America Surgical Medical Laser Systems Market
- Latin America Surgical Medical Laser Systems Market
- Europe Surgical Medical Laser Systems Market
- East Asia Surgical Medical Laser Systems Market
- South Asia Surgical Medical Laser Systems Market
- Oceania Surgical Medical Laser Systems Market
- Middle East & Africa Surgical Medical Laser Systems Market
Request more information about Report Methodology – – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=7191
Majority of surgical medical laser system manufacturers are bringing in new technologies to provide laser-based treatment options for their consumers. This will not only help them strengthen their market presence but increase their consumer base as well.
- In January 2022, Alcon acquired Ivantis, Inc., bringing Hydrus Microstent, a device used for treating glaucoma, into its global surgical portfolio.
- In October 2021, Bausch & Lomb launched the biotrue® eye care recycling program in collaboration with TerraCycle in the U.S.
- In December 2020, IRIDEX announced the availability of MicroPulse Transscleral Laser Therapy in the European Glaucoma Society Guidelines.
Similarly, the team at Fact.MR has tracked recent developments related to key companies manufacturing surgical medical laser systems, which are available in the full report.
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/7191
Impact of COVID-19 on the Industry
The pandemic gave rise to an unprecedented scenario around the world, with healthcare at its centre. According to a report published by WHO, the number of COVID-19 cases around the world, as of 15th March 2022, was 460 million, with a staggering 6 million deaths.
COVID-19 affected the surgical medical laser systems market negatively considering the overall market conditions and scenario. As the wave of COVID-19 pandemic hit the world in March 2020, all elective laser surgeries and other small surgeries numbers declined. As such, laser surgeries and treatments experienced a negative impact.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583