250 Pages NGS Sample Preparation Kits Market Survey by Fact MR, A Leading Business and Competitive Intelligence Provider
According to Fact MR’s recent market research, NGS Sample Preparation Kits sales to swell at propelled CAGR through 2031, as investment towards expansion of healthcare infrastructure continues rising. The goal of the survey is uncover growth opportunities, key trends, growth drivers, and challenges. It also provides recommendations to assist businesses in preparing for unforeseen challenges.
Focus on improving overall patient care will remain a chief growth driver. Besides this, NGS Sample Preparation Kits market will continue gaining from increasing willingness among patients and families to spend on advanced healthcare.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5932
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of NGS Sample Preparation Kits market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of NGS Sample Preparation Kits
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of NGS Sample Preparation Kits. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of NGS Sample Preparation Kits Market across various industries and regions.
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of NGS Sample Preparation Kits, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of NGS Sample Preparation Kits Market.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample flag=RM&rep_id=5932
Key Market Segments Covered
- Product Type
- NGS Sample Preparation Instruments
- NGS Sample Preparation Kits, Reagents & Consumables
- NGS Sample Preparation for Drug & Biomarker Discovery
- NGS Sample Preparation for Diagnostics
- NGS Sample Preparation for Precision Medicines
- Animal Research
- End User
- Hospitals & Diagnostic Centers
- Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies
- Academic & Research Institutes
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/5932
NGS Sample Preparation Market – Competitive Landscape
Offering new sampling products equipped with the latest technology, collaborations with existing manufacturers, acquisitions and securing regulatory approvals are some key expansion strategies relied upon by prominent market players. Some notable developments are:
- In April 2021, QIAGEN N.V launched the QIAseq DIRECT SARS-CoV-2 Kit, a viral genome enrichment and library preparation solution to significantly reduce library turnaround times and plastics use for NGS
- Also, Thermo Fisher Scientific approved a definitive agreement to acquire PPD Inc. at a purchase price of US$ 17.4 billion with the objective of enhancing innovation and increase drug development productivity and foster advanced clinical research
- In May 2021, Integrated DNA Technologies (IDT) Inc. acquired Swift Biosciences to augment its NGS library preparation genomics kits for academic, translational and clinical research. IDT is a leader in developing and manufacturing nucleic acid products for academic and commercial research, agriculture, medical diagnostics, pharmaceutical development, and synthetic biology, while Swift develops and commercializes NGS Library Prep Kits that maximize data output, provide comprehensive coverage, and reduce sequencing costs.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- High demand for NGS sample preparation kits, reagents, and consumables
- By application, NGS sample preparation for drug & biomarker discovery poised to reach higher echelons
- Academic and research institutes to remain primary NGS sample preparation end users
- Presence of robust healthcare system to pivot NGS sample preparation product sales across the U.S.
- India to extensively deploy NGS sample preparation products to augment prenatal screening
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- NGS Sample Preparation Kits Category and segment level analysis: Fact MR provides a detailed analysis of the factors influencing sales growth across key segments. It highlights key growth drivers and provides useful information for identifying sales prospects at the regional and local level.
- NGS Sample Preparation Kits Historical volume analysis: The report provides a comparison of NGS Sample Preparation Kits’s historical sales and projected sales performance for 2021-2031.
- NGS Sample Preparation Kits Manufacturing trend analysis: The report offers a detailed analysis of manufacturing trends in the NGS Sample Preparation Kits market. It carefully gauges the impact of changing healthcare needs of key demographics globally
- NGS Sample Preparation Kits Consumption by demographics: The report investigates consumer behavior affecting NGS Sample Preparation Kits demand outlook for the assessment period. Effect of their keenness for digital trends on NGS Sample Preparation Kits market is carefully analyzed
- Post COVID consumer spending on NGS Sample Preparation Kits: Healthcare industry has been largely influenced by COVID-19 pandemic. The Fact MR Market survey analyzed consumer spending post COVID-19. It assesses how current trends that will influence expenditure on healthcare services, thus affecting NGS Sample Preparation Kits market growth.
More Valuable Insights on NGS Sample Preparation Kits Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of NGS Sample Preparation Kits, Sales and Demand of NGS Sample Preparation Kits, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Healthcare Domain:
Fluoro Enzymatic Assays Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Shower Chairs Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Infrared Thermometer Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates