Aerial Work Platforms Market Size, Share, Trend, Report Analysis By Product Type (Scissor Lifts, Boom Lifts, Others), By End Use Industries (Construction, Entertainment, Commercial Use, Manufacturing, Others) & By Region – Global Market Insights 2022 To 2032
The global aerial work platforms market, the market is gaining traction steadily, expected to ascend at around 6% CAGR through 2032. As per the report, the market is likely to be valued at US$ 9.3 Bn by 2022. Preference for boom lifts will remain dominant, with a predicted absolute opportunity worth US$ 16.6 Bn during the forecast period.
Download Free Sample Copy of This Report:
Key players involved in the market are rigorously investing in the development and launches of new products to gain a competitive advantage and expand their consumer base. Mergers & acquisitions along with diversification of product portfolios are key business strategies implemented by participants in the industry.
- In September 2021, JLG Industries, Inc. announced the launch of the JLG® 670SJ self-leveling boom lift, equipped with JLG’s exclusive and patented self-leveling technology. The 670SJ is engineered to automatically adapt to terrain on slopes up to 10 degrees in any direction, while driving with full functionality at a class-leading 67-ft platform height.
- In March 2021, MEC Aerial Work Platforms introduced its newest product line of vertical mast lifts; the MEC Mast Electric (MME) Series. The MME Series leads with direct electric drive for high efficiency, longer duty cycles, and higher product residual value. It offers two heights to choose from: the MME20 with a platform height of 20 feet and the MME25 with a non-rotating vertical mast lift platform height of 25 feet.
Key Companies Profiled:
- Terex Corporation
- Haulotte Group
- Oshkosh Corporation
- JLG Industries Inc.
- Linamar Corporation
- Tadano Limited
- Aichi Corporation
- MEC Aerial Work Platforms
- Palfinger AG
- Hunan Sinoboom Heavy Industries Co. Ltd.
- Zhejiang Dingli Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Manitou Group
- Mantall Heavy Industry Co. Ltd.
Key Segments Covered in Aerial
- By Product :
- Scissor Lifts
- Boom Lifts
- Other AWPs
- By End Use Industries :
- AWP Rental Service Providers
- End Use Industries
- Commercial Uses
- Others (Public Administration, Mining, Agriculture, etc.)
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East & Africa
Choose Quick and Secure PayPal Payment Mode to Get Full Access of This Report –
Questionnaire answered in the Aerial Work Platforms Market report include:
- How the market for Aerial Work Platforms has grown?
- What is the present and future outlook of the global Aerial Work Platforms on the basis of region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for the Aerial Work Platforms?
- Why the consumption of Aerial Work Platforms highest in region?
- In which year segment is expected to overtake segment?
What makes Fact.MR report stand out from others?
- Fact.MR follows a six-point mechanism known as E.V.O.L.V.E. (Evaluate. Visualize. Overcome. Leverage. Verify. Eradicate.). The report is specially created to assess the COVID-19 impact on the Aerial Work Platforms market. This mechanism focuses on almost all the factors in a definite manner to provide the best research report for the market stakeholders.
- Evaluate: A Fact.MR report evaluates every small aspect that can prove to be a growth generator for the Aerial Work Platforms market, thus, making it different and special from other reports.
- Visualize: The authors involved in the research activities visualized the post-COVID-19 era so that the key stakeholders of market get an overview and helps them take certain steps to ensure continuous growth during the forecast period.
- Overcome: The report scrutinizes on points that can prove to be an Achilles heel to the Aerial Work Platforms market and assists to create strategies to overcome the obstacles that may hinder the growth of the Aerial Work Platforms market.
- Leverage: The Aerial Work Platforms market can leverage certain aspects that can prove beneficial for the increase in growth rate. Fact.MR covers all the points on which the key stakeholders can leverage upon.
- Verify: Research is done systematically to assure validation of all the aspects covered in the report. All the points are rechecked and verified thoroughly to avoid flaws and fake information.
- Eradicate: Last but not the least, this aspect helps the key stakeholder eradicate all the obstacles that come between the growth rate and the Aerial Work Platforms market.
For More Insights of Fact.MR Trending Report:-
21st floor , 136 Sejong-daero,
Phone: +1 (628) 251-1583