Pressure control equipment is a set of tools and device that are generally used to maintain the optimal pressure levels inside a wellbore during well intervention or workover operations. The pressure control equipment can withstand arduous conditions which ensure safety and quality, and minimize risks during drilling. It is used in number of applications where the pressure needs to be measured, monitored, and controlled. Rapid implementation of advanced technology in oilfield equipment on the account of growing global investment in exploration and production (E&P) is considered to be key factors influencing the development of pressure control equipment market.
Request For Sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3079
Pressure Control Equipment Market Segmentation
On the basis of type, the pressure control equipment market can be segmented into:
- Low Pressure (Below 10,000 PSI)
- High Pressure (Above 10,000 PSI)
On the basis of application, the pressure control equipment market can be segmented into:
On the basis of component, the pressure control equipment market can be segmented into:
- Wellhead Flange
- Adapter Flange
- Control Head
- Christmas Tree (Flow Tree)
- Quick Unions
For Request for Customization – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=3079
Pressure Control Equipment Market – Notable Developments
Some of the leading players operating in the pressure control equipment market are Schlumberger, GKD Industries, Integrated Equipment, Brace Tool, Hunting, TIS Manufacturing, Baker Hughes, a GE company (BHGE), National Oilwell Varco, Weatherford International, The IKM Group, FHE USA, Control Flow, Lee Specialties, The Weir Group, IoT Group, and others.
- In February 2019, Schlumberger and Rockwell Automation, one of the largest companies dedicated to industrial automation and information, entered into an agreement to form a joint venture called Sensia, the first fully-integrated provider of digital oilfield automation solutions. Additionally, it created a JV – OneStim with Weatherford International, PLC in March 2017 to offer unconventional resource plays’ products and services to their customers in the U.S. and Canada.
- In September 2018, Baker Hughes, a GE company (BHGE), a key player of pressure control equipment market, was awarded an integrated services contract by Saudi Aramco for its Marjan Oilfield. Under the contract’s terms the company provided drilling services, drilling fluids engineering services, and coiled tubing services in Marjan. BHGE also received a similar contract from Equinor in June 2018 to support the petroleum company’s large proportion of drilling and well construction activities in the North Sea’s Norwegian sector.
Pressure Control Equipment Market Dynamics
Increasing demand for hydrocarbons, which serve as a key source of global energy supply, has brought a significant transformation in oil and industry in various regions across the globe. Such transformation has led to advances in well drilling technologies and adoption of a variety of equipment including pressure control equipment which measures, monitor, and control the fluid pressure.
Surging demand for oil and gas equipment along with the rising need for higher safety norms by well drilling contractors is expected to accelerate the growth of pressure control equipment market. In addition, increasing requirements of special instruments and materials in high pressure and high temperature wells will possibly push the demand for pressure control equipment.
Why choose Fact.MR?
Reports published by Fact.MR are a result of the combination of our experts and digital technologies. We thrive to provide innovative business solutions to the clients as well as tailor the reports aligning with the clients’ requisites. Our analysts perform comprehensive research to offer ins and outs of the current market situation. Clients across various time zones tend to utilize our 24/7 service availability.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Industrial Goods Domain:
Utility Locator Market – Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030
Firestop Sealants Market – Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2019 to 2029
Centrifugal Chiller Market – Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2019 to 2029
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583