250 Pages On the go Food Packaging Market Survey by Fact MR, A Leading Business and Competitive Intelligence Provider
The global COVID-19 pandemic has turned several industries upside down by causing disruptions in their daily operations and limiting the supply of raw materials, hampering production and growth.
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of On the go Food Packaging. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of On the go Food Packaging Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=476
According to Fact.MR’s latest market study, the global market for on-the-go food packaging is forecasted to expand at a value CAGR of 6.3% during the period, 2017-2026. By the end of this forecast period, the global on-the-go food packaging market is estimated to register sales of over 7,350 thousand tons of on-the-go food packaging products across the globe.
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of On the go Food Packaging market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of On the go Food Packaging
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of On the go Food Packaging, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of On the go Food Packaging Market.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=476
|North America||Latin AmericaEuropeJapanAPEJMEA|
|Polyethylene Terephthalate||High Density PolyethylenePolyvinyl ChlorideLow Density PolyethylenePolypropylenePolystyreneAluminumOthers|
|Rigid Boxes||Bottles & JarsCansTraysBags & SacksPouches & SachetsOthers (Folding Cartons, etc.)|
|Convenience Foods||Fruits & VegetablesBakery & ConfectionaryMeat & SeafoodDairy ProductsOther Application|
|Thermoforming||Die CuttingInjection Molding|
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/476
Leading companies in the global on-the-go food packaging market have been profiled in the report. Companies namely
- Mondi Group
- Amcor Limited
- Bemis Company Inc.
- Sonoco Products Company
- Huhtamäki Oyj
- Smurfit Kappa Group PLC
- Georgia-Pacific LLC
- Sealed Air Corporation
- Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH
- Berry Plastic Group, Inc.
are expected to spearhead the production of on-the-go food packaging products across the globe during the forecast period.
6 Key Pointers Highlighting Fact.MR’s Forecast on Global On-the-go Food Packaging Market
- With respect to packaging materials, polyethylene terephthalate is expected to register highest consumption in the global on-the-go food packaging market. In 2017, more than 1,650 thousand tons of on-the-go food packaging products made of polyethylene terephthalate were sold globally. High density polyethylene and aluminum are also observed as key packaging materials, and are expected to register high volume CAGRs over the forecast period.
- In 2017, over 500 thousand tons of on-the-go food packaging trays were sold in the global market. The report estimates a robust demand for trays as the key type of on-the-go food packaging. The report further reveals that rigid boxes will represent the leading packaging-type segment, and will register a volume CAGR of 6.3% over the forecast period.
- By the end of forecast period, over 3,800 thousand tons of on-the-go food packaging products will be used for convenience food applications worldwide.
- In 2018 and beyond, majority of on-the-go food packaging products will be developed with thermoforming fabrication.
- The report further reveals that the US and Canada are collectively the largest marketplace for on-the-go food packaging. High consumption of on-the-go foods in these countries will continue to drive the growth of North America in the global on-the-go food packaging market. By the end of 2026, North America’s on-the-go food packaging market is estimated to register sales of over 1,900 thousand tons.
- The report also reveals that the Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region will be the key region for manufacturing on-the-go food packaging products. Over the forecast period, the APEJ on-the-go food packaging market is estimated to register a volume CAGR of 6.1%.
The report has identified the key stakeholders of the global on-the-go food packaging market, which include Amcor Limited, Mondi Group, Sonoco Products Company, Bemis Company Inc., Smurfit Kappa Group PLC, Huhtamäki Oyj, Sealed Air Corporation, Georgia-Pacific LLC, Berry Plastic Group, Inc., and Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH. These companies have been extensively profiled in the report. Their latest strategic developments and their current market positions have been disclosed. Majority of players in the global on-the-go food packaging market are expected to adopt innovative solutions in the near future. Smart packaging technologies are expected to influence the global on-the-go food packaging landscape to a considerable extent during the forecast period.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
Key Question answered in the survey of On the go Food Packaging market report:
- Sales and Demand of On the go Food Packaging
- Growth of On the go Food Packaging Market
- Market Analysis of On the go Food Packaging
- Market Insights of On the go Food Packaging
- Key Drivers Impacting the On the go Food Packaging market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by On the go Food Packaging market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of On the go Food Packaging
More Valuable Insights on On the go Food Packaging Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of On the go Food Packaging, Sales and Demand of On the go Food Packaging, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Industrial Goods Domain:
Utility Locator Market – Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030
Firestop Sealants Market – Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2019 to 2029
Centrifugal Chiller Market – Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2019 to 2029
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates