250 Pages IP Telephony Market Survey by Fact MR, A Leading Business and Competitive Intelligence Provider
ICT companies are extensively adopting technologies such as cloud computing and artificial intelligence to ensure seamless operations as teams continue working from home. Focus on fast automation, use of real-time operation within various end-use sectors such as automotive, food & beverage and others will provide stimulus to the growth.
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of IP Telephony. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of IP Telephony Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7290
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of IP Telephony market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of IP Telephony
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of IP Telephony, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of IP Telephony Market.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=7290
Prominent manufacturers of IP telephony market are eyeing technological innovations in order to provide the most accurate and precise communication system arrangements to their customers. As there is significant increase in AI implementation in the IP telephony market, companies are forging collaborative agreements with government entities to enhance their presence across major geographies. Also many key players are collaborating with others and incorporating new strategies to expand their business.
- In April 2022, MiRO, a renowned cloud-based collaboration tool for SMEs, announced its partnership with SNOM, a leading IP phone manufacturer, to offer a complete end-to-end voice over IP (VOIP) solution through SNOM’s powerful, flexible, and versatile communication experience.
- On March 31, 2020– Cisco announced that NIPPON TELEGRAPH AND TELEPHONE EAST CORPORATION (NTT EAST) has selected Cisco SD-WAN powered by Viptela for its new managed SD-WAN services under NTT EAST’s VPN service portfolio for enterprises. This new services will help businesses solve network challenges driven by growth of mobile workers, shortage of IT resources and increasing network management costs.
During the 2022-2032 period of assessment, demand is expected to rise at an 8.3% value CAGR, likely to reach US$ 109.6 Billion by the end of the said forecast period.
|Anticipated Base Year Value (2021)||US$ 29.5 Billion|
|Expected Market Value (2022)||US$ 49.4 Billion|
|Projected Forecast Value (2032)||US$ 109.6 Billion|
|Global Growth Rate (2022-2032)||8.3% CAGR|
|Growth Rate of the U.S (2022-2032)||10% CAGR|
|Expected Market Value of China (2032)||US$ 10.9 Billion|
|Growth Rate of U.K (2022-2032)||8.7% CAGR|
|Key IP Telephony market Players||Avaya Inc.CiscoGigasetLGMitel|
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/7290
Key Segments Covered in IP Telephony Market Study
- IP Telephony by Component :
- Hardware Based
- IP Desktop Phones
- Audio Conference Phones
- DECT Phones
- Hardware Based
- IP Telephony by End Use :
- IP Telephony for BSFI
- IP Telephony for Healthcare
- IP Telephony for Retail
- IP Telephony for Government Organisations
- IP Telephony for Other End Use Industries
- IP Telephony by Region :
- North America IP Telephony Market
- Europe IP Telephony Market
- Asia Pacific IP Telephony Market
- Middle East and Africa IP Telephony Market
- South America IP Telephony Market
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR- https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rising-demand-for-breast-augmentation-to-account-for-nearly-45-of-autologous-fat-grafting-factmr-301273860.html
Key Question answered in the survey of IP Telephony market report:
- Sales and Demand of IP Telephony
- Growth of IP Telephony Market
- Market Analysis of IP Telephony
- Market Insights of IP Telephony
- Key Drivers Impacting the IP Telephony market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by IP Telephony market
- Restraints IP Telephony Market Growth
- Market Survey of IP Telephony
More Valuable Insights on IP Telephony Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of IP Telephony, Sales and Demand of IP Telephony, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Technology Domain:
Portable Audio Amplifier Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Air Conditioner Remote Control Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Learning Remote Controls Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates