The rise in the adoption of technology among consumers is fuelling the IT software and services market in Poland to a great extent. Market Research Reports
Search Engine (MRRSE) has recently published a market study on the Poland IT software and services market, stating that in 2013 the market stood at
US$4,104.3 mn. Fuelled by introduction of several innovative products in recent times, the market is likely to expand at a CAGR of 5.90% between 2014 and
2020 and reach an overall value of US$6,245.8 mn by the end of 2020.
Browse the full Poland IT Software and Services Market Report: http://www.mrrse.com/poland-it-software-and-service-market
Software and services are the two main components of the Poland IT software and service market. Banking financial service and insurance (BFSI) sector,
public sector, telecom industry, medical and healthcare industry, media and entertainment industry, manufacturing market, energy and utility industry,
wholesale and distribution market, retail market, and transportation industry are the major end users of IT software and services in Poland.
At present, the market for IT software and service in Poland is doing well. Owing to the changing pattern of purchasing in consumers, it is expected to
exhibit impressive growth even in the years to come.
In addition, the digital transformation in Poland, together with enterprise mobility and the rising uptake of cloud computing, are likely to accelerate
this market significantly in the coming years. Here is a snapshot of historical and current situation as well as trends of the IT software and service
market in Poland.
· The service market led the Poland IT software and services market in 2013, contributing over 50.0% in terms revenue.
· Analysts expect the software market to surpass the service market in the next few years due to rapid rise in the demand for innovative IT software.
· Application, infrastructure, and other software are the major types of software available in the Poland IT software and service market, wherein the
infrastructure software market has acquired the leading position.
· In 2013, the market for infrastructure software contributed to 46.60% of the overall revenue generated by the software market in Poland. Analysts project
this market segment to maintain its lead also in the near future.
· The application software market is expected to register the fastest growth among all the segments of the IT software market in the coming years.
· Outsourcing, consulting, and implementation are the key segments of the IT service market, of which the outsourcing service market is dominating the
Poland IT service market. The market segment is likely to retain its dominance over the next few years.
· The market for consulting service has been cited as the fastest growing IT service market in Poland by analysts at MRRSE.
Microsoft Corp., Oracle Corp., SAP SE, Comarch SA, Luxoft Holding Inc., Hewlett-Packard, IBM Corp., Asseco group, Software mind SA, and OEX business
Services are the major companies operating in the IT software and services market in Poland.
Browse the full Press Release of
Poland IT Software and Services Market