As per a new report published by Fact.MR – a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the global periodontal dental services market exceeded a valuation of US$ 14 Bn in 2020, and is anticipated to top US$ 27 Bn by 2031, expanding at an impressive CAGR of around 10% over the forecast period of 2021 to 2031.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6433
Fact.MR anticipates significant surge in demand for periodontal dental services owing to factors such as rising demand for advanced periodontal treatments, increasing popularity of non-invasive periodontal procedures, inflated demand for cosmetic dentistry, and growing dental tourism.
Over the past decade, in view of significant rise in the number of people being affected by periodontal diseases, spending on dental treatment has escalated. There has been a surge in requirement for advanced, artificial intelligence-driven surgical and non-surgical dental treatments. As such, periodontal dental services are anticipated to experience heightened demand from hospitals and dental clinics over the coming years.
While high costs of periodontal dental services continue to be a refraining factor, many countries such as India, Malaysia, the Philippines, Peru, Costa Rica, Thailand, and others are promoting their destinations for dental tourism offering affordable dental treatment packages. This trend of dental tourism, is, in turn, supporting the growth of the market for periodontal dental services in these countries.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global market for periodontal dental services is expected to reach a valuation of over US$ 27 Bn by 2031.
- North America, with the highest global market share of 30%, will significantly contribute to overall market growth over the coming years.
- China’s market for periodontal dental services is estimated to be valued at close to US$ 6 Bn by the end of 2031.
- Key factors responsible for growing demand for periodontal dental services are rise in periodontal diseases and new technological advancements in dental treatment procedures.
- The hospitals sector is expected to be largest end user of periodontal dental services, accounting for more than 50% of the global market share.
“With dental and gum diseases on the rise, demand for periodontal dental services to heighten over the coming years,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=6433
Key Market Segments Covered in Periodontal Dental Services Industry Analysis
- On the Basis of Procedure:
- Surgical Periodontal Dental Services
- Non-surgical Periodontal Dental Services
- On the Basis of End-use Industry:
- Periodontal Dental Services at Hospitals
- Periodontal Dental Services at Dental Clinics
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa , Rest of MEA)
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=6433
Why Opt For Fact.MR?
- Various analysis methods to deliver precise market information.
- Digital technologies to facilitate clients with updated market solutions.
- Multi-disciplinary approach to provide accurate insights of different industries.
- Data collection from extensive primary and secondary research.
- Round-the-clock availability to serve clients across the world.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
Contact:US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583Corporate Headquarter:Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,Dubai, United Arab EmiratesEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgVisit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com