Military robots and ground robot mobile platforms is an emerging field that has been gaining the attention of commercial as well as government organizations in the fight against terrorism. The growing availability and popularity of affordable and immensely effective military robots, both autonomous and remote-controlled, is a sign that the future of modern warfare is here and now.
Implementation of Automated Processes Fueling Growth
The growth of the military ground robot mobile platforms market is primarily driven by the inherent advantages provided by superior technologies in order to fight terrorism. According to WinterGreen Research, the global market for military robots stands to grow from US$3.2 billion in 2014 to US$10.2 billion by 2021. Here are a few factors fueling the growth of the military ground robot mobile platforms market:
· Nations’ fight for improving military strength, gaining status as a superpower, and need for building strong military ties and network of allies
· Increased need to protect the integrity of a nation’s borders
· Switch from traditional military systems to modernized warfare
· Decision of several countries to downsize the number of soldiers deployed and keep trained soldiers out of harm’s way as much as possible
· Worldwide adoption of automated processes by military organizations and armies
· Funding from organizations such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
Intelligent Military Presence in Every Corner of the Globe
The market for military robots and mobile platforms is rather niche. Nonetheless, there are several players who operate at domestic as well as international levels of the evolving market. Prominent players who have, over the years, made their presence felt in the global military ground robot mobile platforms market include:
Browse the full Press Release of Military Ground Robot Market : http://www.mrrse.com/robot-market-report
These players have been providing military robots with distinct technologies and platforms; autonomous or unmanned remote-controlled military robots that are characterized by their abilities of early response and flexibilities. Some of the well-known military robots used by countries all over the world are:
The use of military robots over conventional warfare for commercial or military use is mainly to overcome the limitations of the latter and make the most of the remarkable technological achievements that countries around the world have been striving for.