According to Fact MR’s recent market research, sales of Image Guided Surgery Devices to swell at propelled CAGR through 2031, as investment towards expansion of healthcare infrastructure continues rising. The goal of the survey is uncover growth opportunities, key trends, growth drivers, and challenges. It also provides recommendations to assist businesses in preparing for unforeseen challenges.
Focus on improving overall patient care will remain a chief growth driver. Besides this, Image Guided Surgery Devices market will continue gaining from increasing willingness among patients and families to spend on advanced healthcare. To offer an in-depth overview, the report provides sales projections for over 20 countries. It also identifies segments exhibiting maximum growth.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4814
Global Image Guided Surgery Devices: Market Segmentation
Fact.MR has studied the global image-guided surgery devices market with detailed segmentation on the basis of device type, application, end-user, and region.
- Computed Tomography (CT) Scanners
- Ultrasound Systems
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- X-ray Fluoroscopy
- Position Emitted Tomography (PET)
- Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT)
- Cardiac Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Oncology Surgery
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Research & Academic Institutions
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Eastern Europe
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
“This taxonomy prepared is confidential and intended exclusively for the individual or entity with whom it is being shared. Reading, disseminating, distributing, or copying this to any party other than the addressee(s) is unauthorized and prohibited.”
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4814
Key Takeaways of Global Image Guided Surgery Devices Market Study:
- By device type, CT scanners shall capture a major chunk of the market, amounting for more than one-fourth, while MRI devices are anticipated to account for more than 20% of the market. Ease of needle positioning and catheters shall facilitate increasing adoption of CT scanning while easy distinction between normal and malignant tissues shall drive the MRI segment.
- By application, neurosurgeries shall dominate the market, capturing nearly 30% of the share while oncology is anticipated to surpass neurosurgeries in terms of growth, expanding at a CAGR of 7.0%. This is attributed to rising prevalence of cancers and advancements in cancer detection systems.
- By end-user, the clinics segment shall grow the fastest, recording a 7.1% CAGR across the forecast period. Rising number of specialty clinics to perform minimally invasive procedures for detection of diseases is anticipated to steer the growth of this segment.
- By region, North America shall retain its dominance in the market. The region shall account for more than 2/5th of the global image guided surgery devices market share. However, the Asia-Pacific is anticipated to outdo North America, expanding at a CAGR of 7.0%. Increasing population pool with chronic and infectious diseases has leveraged demand for minimally invasive procedures within Asia-Pacific.
“The global image guided surgery devices market is poised to register positive growth, attributed to rising preference for minimally invasive surgeries over open surgery. As a result of this increased acceptance, technological innovations in image capturing have occurred. Moreover, market players are concentrating on capturing lucrative markets to maximize their revenue,” concludes a Fact.MR analyst.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4814
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Image Guided Surgery Devices Category and segment level analysis: Fact MR provides a detailed analysis of the factors influencing sales growth across key segments. It highlights key growth drivers and provides useful information for identifying sales prospects at the regional and local level.
- Image Guided Surgery Devices Historical volume analysis: The report provides a comparison of Image Guided Surgery Devices’s historical sales and projected sales performance for 2021-2031.
- Image Guided Surgery Devices Manufacturing trend analysis: The report offers a detailed analysis of manufacturing trends in the Image Guided Surgery Devices market. It carefully gauges the impact of changing healthcare needs of key demographics globally
- Image Guided Surgery Devices Consumption by demographics: The report investigates consumer behavior affecting Image Guided Surgery Devices demand outlook for the assessment period. Effect of their keenness for digital trends on Image Guided Surgery Devices market is carefully analyzed
- Post COVID consumer spending on Image Guided Surgery Devices: Healthcare industry has been largely influenced by COVID-19 pandemic. The Fact MR Market survey analyzed consumer spending post COVID-19. It assesses how current trends that will influence expenditure on healthcare services, thus affecting Image Guided Surgery Devices market growth.
More Valuable Insights on Image Guided Surgery Devices Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Image Guided Surgery Devices, Sales and Demand of Image Guided Surgery Devices, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583