Desiccant air breathers are efficient solutions designed to protect industrial equipment from moisture and particle contaminants. This system forms the first line of defense against particulate contamination, and many machinery manufacturers prefer desiccant air breathers as they facilitate operational efficiency, while also lowering operating costs.Desiccant air breathers are increasingly being integrated with check valves to increase the lifetime of the desiccant material, which is specially desired in case of gearboxes.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2394
Demand for desiccant air breathers is anticipated to witness promising growth as lubricant contamination is one of the prime causes of machine failure. Many manufacturers have been quick to convert their existing machines to desiccant air breathers. This has been made possible as desiccant air breathers now come in a variety of shapes and sizes, which was not the case earlier. They have become an integral part of companies’ efforts to enhance their maintenance and reliability optimization process.
As per a new report by Fact.MR, the global desiccant air breather market is anticipated to reach a valuation of around US$ 1.2 Bn 2031, expanding at a CAGR of approximately 6% over the forecast period of 2021 to 2031.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The market is anticipated to add 1.7X value in 2031 as compared to 2021.
- Above 5 – 3.5 lb desiccant air breathers hold a major chunk of the market, equivalent to 31.8% of the total market share.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=2394
- East Asia is the fastest-growing market for desiccant air breathers.
- Europe will dominate market revenue in 2031, and is expected to expand at a CAGR of around 6%.
- Windmills – wind power generation is anticipated to lose around 226 BPS over the next ten years.
- The use of desiccant air breathers in minerals & metals processing is anticipated to gain around 64 BPS by 2031.
- The market in Germany and the U.K. is expected to progress at a CAGR of close to 7% through 2031.
- The U.S. market is projected to expand at a CAGR of more than6% over the next ten years.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, demand was hit, and the market witnessed a growth rate of -7.2% in 2020, with things likely to come back to normal by the second half of 2021.
Key Segments of Market
- < 0.5 lb Desiccant Air Breathers
- 5 – 1.5 lb Desiccant Air Breathers
- 5 – 2.5 lb Desiccant Air Breathers
- 5 – 3.5 lb Desiccant Air Breathers
- > 3.5 lb Desiccant Air Breathers
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/2394
Max. Water Capacity
- < 1 fl oz. Desiccant Air Breathers
- 1 – 5 fl oz. Desiccant Air Breathers
- 5 – 10 fl oz. Desiccant Air Breathers
- 10 – 15 fl oz. Desiccant Air Breathers
- 15 – 20 fl oz. Desiccant Air Breathers
- > 20 fl oz. Desiccant Air Breathers
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2020/03/19/2003442/0/en/Lead-Acid-Battery-Sales-Proliferate-in-Fast-Developing-Economies-AGM-Battery-to-Account-for-a-Third-of-Global-Demand-by-2029-Fact-MR.html
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Industrial Goods Landscape
Cold Trap Market Analysis on Assessment of Sales Opportunity Based on Functionality, Gas and End-Use Industry during 2021-2031- https://www.factmr.com/report/4228/cold-trap-market
Pressure Sensor Market Growth to Spur on the Back of Application In Medical, Automobile, Consumer Electronics and Oil And Gas Sectors. – https://www.factmr.com/report/4229/pressure-sensor-market
Scraper Conveyor Market Insights on Assessment of Demand Opportunity by Type – Parallel Scraper Conveyor and Overlapped Scraper Conveyor – https://www.factmr.com/report/4230/scraper-conveyor-market
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583