Latest industry survey by Fact MR, predicts Resin Glass Flake Coatings sales to swell at propelled CAGR through 2031, as chemical and materials sales gradually recover post disruptions caused by COVID-19. The report is aimed at furnishing insights into hidden growth opportunities and challenges. It also provides recommendations to aid businesses prep for unforeseen challenges. The market intelligence study therefore includes demographics analysis so market players can plan their product and marketing strategy. It offers sales outlook in 20+ countries. It identifies the most lucrative segments to assist companies in creating winning strategies for future.
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Resin Glass Flake Coatings. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Resin Glass Flake Coatings across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6339
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Epoxy glass flake coatings to remain most widely used, reaching around US$ 890 million by 2031
- Vinyl ester coatings to experience enhanced uptake, expanding at nearly 3% CAGR through 2031
- Polyester glass flake coatings poised to experience over 2% CAGR across the forecast period
- By end-use industry, marine grade glass flake coating demand to expand at around 5% CAGR
- By substrate, steel glass flake coatings to capture around 40% of total market share
- Demand for glass flake coatings in the U.S. to incline, being valued at over US$ 400 million in 2020
- The market in China to experience a CAGR of around 6% and reach nearly US$ 380 million amid uptake across vessel maintenance
“Prominent manufacturers will likely find immense growth opportunities across key Asian markets, including China and India, attributed to the presence of extensive marine infrastructure across these nations,”remarks a Fact.MR analyst.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=6339
Key Market Segments Covered
- Steel Glass Flake Coatings
- Concrete Glass Flake Coatings
- Epoxy Glass Flake Coatings
- Vinyl Ester Glass Flake Coatings
- Polyester Glass Flake Coatings
- End-use Industry
- Glass Flake Coatings for Oil & Gas
- Glass Flake Coatings for Marine Industry
- Glass Flake Coatings for Chemical & Petrochemical Industry
- Glass Flake Coatings for Other End-Use Industries
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Rest of Europe
- East Asia
- South Korea
- South Asia
- Rest of South Asia
- Rest of Oceania
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/6339
Prominent glass flake coating manufacturers are reliant on a slew of expansion strategies, ranging from offering innovative products to forging strategic alliances or acquiring existing players within the market.
- Chemiprotect Engineers, for instance, offers a broad range of glass flake coating and lining systems which are 100% solid and manufactured from epoxy, polyester, vinyl ester, novalac vinyl ester, novalac epoxy and bisphonel.
- In January 2020, Corossioneering Group launched a new epoxy glass flake lining providing durable chemical protection in aggressive atmospheric conditions and immersed environments through its CORROCOAT subsidiary.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR- https://www.einpresswire.com/article/557298123/demand-for-independent-front-suspension-is-estimated-to-remain-high-owing-to-the-system-of-better-handling-stability
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583