Latest industry survey by Fact MR, predicts Low VOC Adhesives sales to swell at propelled CAGR through 2031, as chemical and materials sales gradually recover post disruptions caused by COVID-19. The report is aimed at furnishing insights into hidden growth opportunities and challenges. It also provides recommendations to aid businesses prep for unforeseen challenges.
The market intelligence study therefore includes demographics analysis so market players can plan their product and marketing strategy. It offers sales outlook in 20+ countries. It identifies the most lucrative segments to assist companies in creating winning strategies for future.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5414
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Low VOC Adhesives. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Low VOC Adhesives across various industries and regions.
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Low VOC Adhesives. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Low VOC Adhesives
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Low VOC Adhesives, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Low VOC Adhesives.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5414
Key Takeaways from Low VOC Adhesives Market Report
- Asia Pacific is the most lucrative market for low VOC adhesive compounds. It is also expected to exhibit the highest growth over the forecast period of 2020-2030.
- The paper & packaging industry is estimated to hold the largest share of the global low VOC adhesives market in the end user segment.
- Polyvinyl acetate (PVA) is estimated to be the most lucrative segment on the basis of composition over the forecast period. PVA is widely used in adhesives as a synthetic resin.
- Based on technology, water-based adhesives are anticipated to dominate the market over the forecast period.
- Stringent government norms with respect to environmental safety demand production of lower volatile organic compounds (VOCs), which is expected to impact market growth positively in the near future.
- Extensive use of low VOC adhesives in various types of packaging such as cases & cartons, corrugated boxes, and food & beverage and flexible packaging is projected to fuel market growth in the next decade.
- Increasing consumer preference for low VOC-based environment-friendly adhesives will aid market growth.
“With dwindling demand from end-use industries, the COVID-19 pandemic is having a negative impact on the global low VOC adhesives market,”says a Fact.MR analyst.
Low VOC Adhesives Market: Competitive Analysis
Companies in the global low VOC adhesives market sustain in the competitive environment on the basis of several factors, such as diverse product portfolios, strategically positioned R&D centers, continuous adoption of various growth strategies, and advancements in technologies for the development of new types of adhesives, among others. Mergers and acquisitions is a strategy used by players in order to gain an edge over the competition.
- For instance, Pidilite Industries Limited, at its meeting held on 28th October, 2020, approved a definitive agreement with Huntsman Group (USA) for acquiring 100% stake in one of its subsidiaries in India – Huntsman Advanced Materials Solutions Private Limited (HAMSPL). HAMSPL manufactures and sells adhesives, sealants, and other products under well-known brands such as Araldite, Araldite Karpenter, and Araseal, in India.
Some of the key players in the global low VOC adhesives market are:
- Akzo Nobel N.V.,
- H.B. Fuller Company
- Huntsman Corporation.
- LORD Corporation,
- Wacker Chemie,
- Pidilite Industries Ltd.,
- Franklin International,
- ARDEX Group, and
- Permabond LLC.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/5414
Low VOC Adhesives Market – Segmentation
Fact.MR’s research study assesses the global low VOC adhesives market in terms of technology, composition, end user, and region. This report presents extensive market dynamics and trends associated with different segments of the market, and their influence on the growth prospects of the global low VOC adhesives market.
- Polyvinyl Acetate (PVA)
- Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA)
- Polyacrylic Ester (PAE)
- Vinyl Acetate Ethylene (VAE)
- Building & Construction
- Automotive & Transportation
- Consumer Goods
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR- https://www.einpresswire.com/article/557298123/demand-for-independent-front-suspension-is-estimated-to-remain-high-owing-to-the-system-of-better-handling-stability
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Low VOC Adhesives Company & brand share analysis: The report offers brand-share analysis on Low VOC Adhesives to offer a more in-depth competition deep-dive. This is intended at assisting companies at proactive long-term planning.
- Low VOC Adhesives Historical volume analysis: Factors affecting sales in the past are analyzed in detail. The report also offers comparative analysis between growth trajectory exhibited in 2016-2020 and 2021-2031.
- Low VOC Adhesives Category & segment level analysis: To offer a comprehensive analysis, the market identifies leading segments and highlights chief factors enabling growth across these categories.
- Low VOC Adhesives Consumption by demographics: The demographic analysis is intended at providing recommendations to companies to help them create growth strategies around dynamic consumption patterns.
- Low VOC Adhesives Manufacturing trend analysis: Manufacturing trend analysis is the key highlight of the study. It offers vital data on strategies adopted by market players to align their manufacturing strategies as per prevailing market trends.
- Post COVID consumer spending on Low VOC Adhesives: The survey offers a chapter dedicated to analyzing post COVID consumer behavior. Changes in their spending pattern are carefully analyzed to offer insights into potential impact on Low VOC Adhesives sales.
More Valuable Insights on Low VOC Adhesives
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Low VOC Adhesives, Sales and Demand of Low VOC Adhesives, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Chemicals and Materials Domain:
Bio-succinic Acid Market – Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030
Surge Suppression IC Market –Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Liquid Propellants Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates