Radiation Therapy is expected to be the highest revenue generating segment, accounting for an expected CAGR rate of 10.9% during 2022 – 2032.
The rising prevalence of glioblastoma multiforme, increased R&D, and favorable regulatory scenarios are all projected to fuel the market growth. The presence of a good drug pipeline is expected to be a significant driver for the glioblastoma multiforme therapy market.
Tumor heterogeneity and the variations in patient-to-patient therapy methods mean that customized measures will be required to deal with glioblastoma multiforme. The average life expectancy of glioblastoma multiforme patients is expected to increase as a result of new advances in the field. Furthermore, the FDA’s special classification for investigational drugs is expected to hasten the approval and marketing of innovative therapeutics.
Want A Detailed Understanding of Glioblastoma Multiforme Treatment Market? Request for a Sample Here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7187
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Global Glioblastoma Multiforme Treatment Market is estimated to reach a market size of US$ 2.9 Bn by 2022.
- The Surgery segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR rate of over 12% during the forecast period.
- United states is projected to remain the dominant country with absolute dollar opportunity of US$ 1.8 Bn.
- The market in Japan is set to experience the highest CAGR of 12.8% during the 2022-2032 forecast period.
The market is fiercely competitive, Key players are increasingly focused to obtain a competitive advantage, key companies in the glioblastoma multiforme treatment market are focused on R&D to produce innovative technological products.
- In April 2021, Lineage Cell Therapeutics signed an agreement with Immunomic Therapeutics to treat glioblastoma multiforme. Under the agreement terms, Lineage will receive a $2 million upfront payment, followed by $67 million in future commercial milestones.
- In July 2020, Denovo Biopharma, a California-based biotech company, received the FDA’s approval for its phase 2b clinical trial for an analytical combination therapy against glioblastoma tumor tissue.
- In May 2019, Merck announced its payment of over US$ 1 Bn to complete the acquisition of Peloton Therapeutics, which aims to prevent stroke in patients with glioblastoma using this drug. This M&A holds significant potential to increase Merck’s pipeline and improve their financial ability.
To gain in-depth insights on Glioblastoma Multiforme Treatment Report, request methodology at – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=7187
Market Segments Covered in Glioblastoma Multiforme Treatment Market Analysis
- Radiation Therapy
- Targeted Therapy
- Tumor Treating Field (TTF) Therapy
By Drug Class:
- Carmustine Wafers
- Other Drug Classes
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- Latin America
More Insights Available
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the Glioblastoma Multiforme Treatment Market, presenting historical market data (2017-2021) and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
The study reveals extensive growth in Glioblastoma Multiforme Treatment Market across five regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa).
Get Customization on this Glioblastoma Multiforme Treatment Market Report for Specific Research Solutions at – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=7187
About the Healthcare Division at Fact.MR
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations of the highly seasoned healthcare team at Fact.MR helps clients from across the globe with their unique business intelligence needs. With a repertoire of over thousand reports and 1 million-plus data points, the team has analyzed the healthcare industry across 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides unmatched end-to-end research and consulting services.
For Trending Updates of Fact.MR , Check out the Link: https://xtalks.com/is-probiotic-soda-actually-healthy-and-which-companies-produce-it-3163/
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates