The electrosurgery devices market revenue totaled US$8 Bn for 2020, according to Fact.MR’s recently published report. According to the study, the market is anticipated to reach US$ 12 Bn, expanding at over 4% CAGR across the 2021-2031 assessment period. Growth is being spurred by increased reliance on minimally invasive surgical procedures.
From 2016 to 2020, sales of electrosurgery devices expanded at nearly 4% CAGR. Amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, demand temporarily contracted, as postponement of elective surgeries in favor of pandemic infected patients were experienced on a large-scale. Eventually, as healthcare providers began operating in a more sterile environment, non-COVID surgeries resumed, paving way for enhanced usage of electrosurgical devices since the second half of 2020.
Electrosurgery has evolved over the past several decades and is now the leading form of energy in both open and laparoscopic surgery. Furthermore, as per the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, about 11.4 million cosmetic surgeries were performed in 2019 globally, representing a nearly 7.1% increase compared to 2018. Hence, this surge in cosmetic surgery is expected to provide future traction to electrosurgery devices.
Get Sample Copy With Impact Analysis Of COVID-19 Of Market Report –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=126
Electrosurgery Devices Market – Scope of Report:
A latest publication by Fact.MR on the global Electrosurgery Devices market evaluates the opportunities and current market landscape, and provides detailed analysis and updates about corresponding sections affecting the market.
The study offers detailed insights on key market dynamics, which include the drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities in the market.
The principal aim of the study is to present exclusive information about how the market will perform during the forecast period of 2021-2031.
Important indicators for the successful growth of the Electrosurgery Devices market are presented in this comprehensive report, which include Year-on-Year (Y-o-Y) growth analysis of the market, and compounded annual growth rate (CAGR), which are described in an exhaustive way in Fact.MR’s study.
This research study can support readers to know the demand for Electrosurgery Devices supplements, and the quantitative development opportunities during the study period.
The research is beneficial for shareholders in Pulse Oximeters, including investors, manufacturers, service providers, distributors, and suppliers, and can help them in developing suitable business strategies to flourish in the market.
Insights and wisdom presented in this Fact.MR study can be leveraged by shareholders in the market, industry experts, investors, researchers, and reporters, as well as business enthusiasts.
A strategic collaboration can increase the revenue and market share of autoclaved aerated concrete. Innovative products and technologies allow manufacturers to enter new markets.
On 01, May 2021, Stryker acquired OrthoSensor, Inc. a privately-held business based in Dania Beach. With this acquisition, Stryker will develop and advance smart sensor technologies across its joint replacement and wearables business ventures. Furthermore, this acquisition will enable Stryker to offer surgeons a fully automated solution.
On April 6th, 2021, Erbe Elektromedizin acquired Maxer endoscopy. This acquisition will allow the company to accelerate the development of innovative image-guided surgical procedures. In addition, the acquisition signifies the company’s desire to provide surgical and therapeutic services that rely heavily on visualization.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions:-https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=126
Report benefits & key questions answered
- Post covid consumer spending on Electrosurgery Devices: the report also highlights the change in the buying behavior of consumers and shifts in purchasing power, post covid-19. This information will assist the businesses to plan their production and marketing strategies.
- Electrosurgery Devices demand outlook: the market intelligence study reports highlights the factor propelling the demand for Electrosurgery Devices. As per the study, the demand for Electrosurgery Devices will grow through 2031.
- Electrosurgery Devices historical volume analysis: Fact.MR survey report provides insights into the sales registered over the last forecast year 2016 to 2020 and create estimates regarding the sales performance for 2021-2031.
- Electrosurgery Devices consumption by demographics: the report provides consumption by demographics analysis to assist the market players in designing their expansion strategies on the basis of consumption pattern of the customers.
Electrosurgery Devices Market Segmentations:
· Product Type
- Radiofrequency Electrosurgery Devices
- Electrocautery Devices
- Ultrasonic Electrosurgery Devices
· End User
- Electrosurgery Devices for Hospitals
- Electrosurgery Devices for Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Electrosurgery Devices for Specialized Clinics
- Electrosurgery Devices for General Surgery
- Electrosurgery Devices for Cardiac Surgery
- Electrosurgery Devices for Gynecological Surgery
- Electrosurgery Devices for Ophthalmology
- Electrosurgery Devices for Dermatology
- Electrosurgery Devices for Urology
- Electrosurgery Devices for Other Applications
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/126
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in us and dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our usp is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583