The global drone motor market was valued at US$ ~738 Mn in the year 2019 and is anticipated to surpass US$ ~7.3 Bn during the forecast period (2020-2030). Multi-rotor drones are projected to be the most lucrative, capturing more than three fourth of the overall demand pie in the global drone motors market. Various retail and logistics companies across the globe are formulating different ways of testing drone delivery services and drone delivery systems to solve the problem of “last mile” deliveries.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=1888
Presently, drones and robot deliveries are not as far-fetched as they seem and many companies are expected to eventually integrate these in the future, unlocking growth avenues for drone motor manufactures. However, the recent COVID-19 pandemic has negatively affected the growth of the drone motors market. Demand for drone motors is expected to witness a decline in 2020 on the back of the COVID-19 pandemic. The market for drone motors is forecast to witness a dexterous CAGR of 28.4%
Key Takeaways of Drone Motor Market Study:
- The global drone motor market is estimated to create an absolute $ opportunity of more than US$ ~6.7 Bn, expanding ~12X from 2020 through 2030.
- Multi-Rotor segment is projected to surpass market valuation of US$ ~104 Bn by the end of 2030.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=1888
- Brushless DC Drone Motors is estimated to be the most lucrative motor type in the global drone motors market, expected to gain 389 BPS over the course of the forecast duration.
- South Asia is projected to grow 1.2X faster than East Asia. Furthermore, North America is estimated to account for a major chunk of the demand pie by the end of the forecast period.
- Collectively, below 50W and 50W to 200W power segments are estimated to hold ~60% of the overall value opportunity created by the end of the forecast period.
Some of the prominent players in the drone motors markets are: Nidec Group, Parrot Drone SAS, Faulhaber Group, Sunnysky Motors, Align Corp. Ltd, X-Team RC, Hobbymate, EMAX US Inc., FPV Model, among others. Prominent manufacturers are focusing on strategic acquisitions to strengthen their market foot-print and ensure that their production capacity meets increasing demand from healthcare and retail in the current pandemic.
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
For comprehensive insights on this market adoption, ask an analyst here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=1888
Why Choose Fact.MR?
- Serve Myriads of Clients Simultaneously
- Evidence-Based Information
- AI-Powered Solutions for Unique Market Challenges
- Regularly Updated Database for Current Trends Analysis
- Round-The-Clock Consultation Service
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583