According to the report compiled by Fact.MR, the global automotive additives market is expected to witness steady growth. The market is projected to increase to 5.5% CAGR during the forecast period 2017-2022. Owing to the requirement of right stabilization for the exterior of a vehicle such as rocker panels, tailgates, bumpers, due to long-term exposure to sunlight and heat, there has been an increase in the use of plastic additives. Manufacturers are also focusing on offering new automotive additives that can offer long-term scratch resistance. Below insights show how the global automotive additives market will perform in the next five years.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report:-https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=308
Prominent Key players of the Automotive Additives market survey report:
- Saudi Basic Industries Corp
- Akzo Nobel NV
- Covestro AG
- LANXESS AG
- BASF SE
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Clariant AG
- Solvay SA
- Croda International PLC
- Evonik Industries AG
- ExxonMobil Corporation
- Kaneka Corporation
Need more information on our reporting methodology? Click here:-https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=308
Global Automotive Additives Market Segments
- By Plastic Additives :
- By Polymer Type :
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyurethane (PUR)
- Poly-Vinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- By Application :
- Under the Hood
- Electronics & Electrical
- By Vehicle Type :
- Compact Passenger Cars
- Mid-sized Passenger Cars
- Premium Passenger Cars
- Luxury Passenger Cars
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
The insights for each vendor consists of:
- Company profile
- SWOT analysis
- Main market information
- Market share
- Revenue, pricing and gross margin
What insights does the Automotive Additives Market report provide to the readers?
- Automotive Additives fragmentation on the basis of product type, end use, and region.
- Comprehensive assessment of upstream starting materials, downstream demand, and present market landscape.
- Collaborations, R&D projects, acquisitions, and product launches of each Automotive Additives player.
- Various regulations imposed by the governments on the consumption of Automotive Additives in detail.
- Impact of modern technologies, such as big data & analytics, artificial intelligence, and social media platforms on the global Automotive Additives.
Full Access of this Report Is Available at :-https://www.factmr.com/checkout/308
The report covers following Automotive Additives Market insights and assessment that are helpful for all participants involved in the Automotive Additives market:
- Data on recently introduced regulations and their impact on key industries and on demand in Automotive Additives
- Latest industry Analysis on Automotive Additives Market, with key analysis of market drivers, trends, and influencing factors
- Key trends Analysis of Automotive Additives Market and changing consumer preferences in major industries.
- Changing Automotive Additives demand and consumption of diverse products
- Major trends underlining funding by key investors in numerous countries
- New investment opportunities in diverse technology and product or service types
- Comprehensive data and Competitive analysis of Automotive Additives major players
- Automotive Additives Market sales in US will grow at a steady pace, driven by growing consumer confidence and economic recovery
- Automotive Additives demand forecast in Europe remains stable, as many countries such as UK, France, and Germany focus on boosting growth
Questionnaire answered in the Automotive Additives Market report include:
- How the market for Automotive Additives has grown?
- What is the present and future outlook of the global Automotive Additives on the basis of region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for the Automotive Additives?
- Why the consumption of Automotive Additives highest in region?
- In which year segment is expected to overtake segment?
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583