Conveyors are utilized in manufacturing to reduce the production time, which further raises the production capacity of the manufacturing plants, hence helping the plants achieve a high operation efficiency. Technological advancements as well as expanding industrial production promote demand for customized conveying equipment.
This report provides the latest information on the global conveying equipment market. The report describes the components that are responsible for the development of the market, along with stating the factors impeding the market’s growth. Additionally, an analysis of up-and-coming opportunities in the market have also been presented in this report. Inputs and suggestions from prominent industry experts have been employed in this report.
To provide a more extensive view of the conveying equipment market, the report presents value chain analysis as well as Porter’s five forces analysis of the market to provide a know-how of the industry structure, coupled with an overview of the competitive landscape of the market.
Overview of the Conveying Equipment Market
The utilization of advanced techniques of production as well as automated equipment has become a vital need in order to achieve timely manufacture of quality goods. This has facilitated the utilization of mechanical handling equipment, also known as conveying equipment or conveyor systems, which are majorly used for shipment, transportation, and various related manufacturing activities.
Based on product segmentation analysis, the global conveying equipment market is segmented into unit handling, parts and attachments, and bulk handling. The demand for bulk handling equipment deviates from one industry to other. Nonetheless, owing to its limited application, the global market for bulk handling is predicted to expand at a 1.8% CAGR between 2012 and 2018.
Major uses of unit handling equipment include the controlling of small batches that are most broadly applicable in industries such as shipments, food and beverage processing, and other industries for durable goods. The market for bulk handling equipment is expected to expand at a 1.9% CAGR between 2012 and 2018.
To facilitate analysis, the global conveying equipment market has been segmented in terms of geography into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). In 2011, Europe led the market for conveyor equipment, with a 35.5% share in the global market. Owing to the developing economies of India and China, Asia Pacific is predicted to attain a market share of about 32% by 2018. The U.S. is the nucleus for numerous manufacturing activities, resulting in increased demand for conveying equipment. The U.S. market for unit handling conveying equipment was estimated at about US$3,102 million in 2011. This market is likely to reach US$7,498 million by 2018. The demand for conveyor equipment from North America is expected to rise due to the presence of prominent automobile manufacturers.
Key players in the Conveying Equipment Market
Some of the major conveying equipment market players mentioned in this report are Fenner Dunlop, Dematic, Intelligrated Inc., Rexnord, Nordstrong Equipment Ltd., Webster Industries, and Sandvik AB.
Major geographies analyzed under this research report are:
- Global Conveying Equipment Market: Product Segment Analysis
- Global Conveying Equipment Market: Regional Analysis
- U.S. Conveying Equipment Market: Product Segment Analysis
- U.S. Conveying Equipment Market: Application Analysis
- Other Manufacturing goods (Including mining, construction, etc.)
This report gives you access to decisive data such as:
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for the coming years
Key highlights of this report:
- Overview of key market forces propelling and restraining market growth
- Up-to-date analyses of market trends and technological improvements
- Pin-point analyses of market competition dynamics to offer you a competitive edge
- An analysis of strategies of major competitors
- An array of graphics and SWOT analysis of major industry segments
- Detailed analyses of industry trends
- A well-defined technological growth map with an impact-analysis
- Offers a clear understanding of the competitive landscape and key product segments