Sales of personal exercise mats exceeded 130 thousand units in 2018, according to a recent Fact.MR study. By the end of 2019, the sales are envisaged to register a Y-o-Y growth of 7%. While a paradigm shift of consumers to healthier lifestyle practices has been a prominent factor underpinning sales of personal exercise mats among individuals, the report expects an increasing number of institutional buyers to emerge as a strong demand determinant in the years to come.
“While the rising costs and health issues may seem like doom and gloom, personal exercise mats manufacturers look forward to capitalize on consumers’ increased focus on overall wellness. Growing participation of consumers in physical activities, coupled with a significant rise in the adoption of yoga as a part of curriculum across various academic institutions, has translated into a significant hike in sales of personal exercise mats,” says the analyst at Fact.MR.
Yoga, one of the most widely practiced fitness activities worldwide, accounts for a multibillion dollar market – yoga mats, being one of the several product beneficiaries. The number of professional and amateur yoga practitioners is increasing at a staggering rate, recently, which is further transforming into high sales of yoga mats and other type of personal exercise mats. The study finds that yoga mats accounted for ~45% of total personal exercise mats sales recorded in 2018, half of which remain concentrated in the North American region, particularly in the U.S.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3745
Key Segments Covered
- Mat Type
- Yoga Mat
- Pilates Mat
- Fitness Mat
- PE Personal Exercise Mats
- PVC Personal Exercise Mats
- Rubber Personal Exercise Mats
- TPE Personal Exercise Mats
- Other Material Personal Exercise Mats
- Sales Channel
- Personal Exercise Mats Sales via Modern Trade Channels
- Personal Exercise Mats Sales via Specialty Stores
- Personal Exercise Mats Sales via Direct-to-Customer (DTC) Online
- Personal Exercise Mats Sales via DTC Institutional
- Personal Exercise Mats Sales via Sports Variety Stores
- Personal Exercise Mats Sales via Sports Retail Chain
- Personal Exercise Mats Sales via Third Party Online
- Buyer Type
- Individual Personal Exercise Mats
- Institutional Personal Exercise Mats
- Yoga Studios
- Fitness Centers
- Wellness Centers
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=3745
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Global personal exercise mats industry to expand 2x until 2031
- Demand for yoga mats to remain high, registering a CAGR of 7% through 2031
- By material, personal exercise mats manufactured from PVC to capture 2/5th of global revenue
- Sales via modern trade channels to surge at an impressive 7% CAGR
- Online direct to consumer sales to account for nearly 50% of global demand
- Demand from yoga studios to remain elevated, accounting for 3 out of 5 sales
- U.S to experience high sales, growing at a rate of 6% from 2021-2031
- Asia to emerge as an opportunistic landscape, generating over 60% revenue
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/3745
Several manufacturers are also adopting advanced technologies to introduce durable, sweat-proof, anti-skid, and other personal exercise mat variants in the market. Steadily increasing penetration of personal exercise mats that specifically offer users a relaxing feel that plays an instrumental role in delivering the soothing impact of yoga and meditation, has been further adding to the market attractiveness of personal exercise mats. Recently, Blank Yoga, a recognized yoga mat company, has narrowed its focus on developing a range of self-cleaning yoga mats, which is likely to gain ground in the market.
This Fact.MR study provides a long-term outlook of the personal exercise mats market for the period, 2018 to 2028. The personal exercise mats market is envisaged to register a CAGR of ~7% through 2028.
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2019/04/18/1806493/0/en/Badminton-Shoes-Sales-Soar-as-End-Users-Develop-an-Enthusiasm-for-Sport-Specific-Footwear-with-Advanced-Features-Finds-Fact-MR.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583