The casing centralizers market is estimated to be valued at US$ 462.3 million in 2020 and add value worth US$ 215.9 million by 2030, expanding at a CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period (2020-2030). Demand for casing centralizers remains driven by the discoveries of new oil & gas fields across the globe.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2788
With an increase in the production of shale gas in countries such as China, Canada, Argentina and the US, sales of casing centralizers are expected to experience a substantial rise through 2030. As per the World Oil estimates in 2018, the drilling activities outside the U.S. is forecast to increase by 4.6% to 43,456 wells, led by significant improvements in Russia, China, Australia and parts of Africa.
However, amidst the COVID-19 outbreak, several companies have temporarily abandoned discoveries of new oil & gas fields, aligning with social distancing requirements and stay at home orders. A halt in operation of several end-use industries along with closures of production facilities and supply chains disruptions has creating a logistical havoc in the casing centralizers market. As the pandemic fades with significant containment measures and resumption of factories in the most affected countries such as China, the casing centralizers market is expected to rebound by the second half of the forecast period and create significant opportunities for manufacturers.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=2788
Key Takeaways of Casing Centralizers Market Study
- The global casing centralizers market is expected to grow at a volume CAGR of 3.7% and expand 1.4X through 2030.
- Bow spring casing centralizers will continue to hold maximum share of the total market value and create an absolute $ opportunity of US$ 93.5 million during the forecast period.
- Onshore application of casing centralizers is expected to grow at a value CAGR of 3.8%, however, lose 110 BPS from its market share through 2030.
- Steel remains the material of choice and accounts for nearly three-fifth of the overall casing centralizers market value.
- North America will remain at the forefront, accounting for more than 45% share of the global market value, owing to rapid exploration of unconventional resources.
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=2788
Key Segments of the Casing Centralizers Market
The Fact.MR’s study on the casing centralizers market offers information divided into three key segments-product, application, and materials across five regions. This report offers comprehensive data and information about important market dynamics and growth parameters associated with these categories.
- Bow Spring Casing Centralizers
- Rigid Blade Casing Centralizers
- Semi-Rigid Casing Centralizers
- Inter-Casing Centralizers Sub
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Which segment has the maximum impact on the Processed Meat Market?
Why Opt For Fact.MR?
- Various analysis methods to deliver precise market information.
- Digital technologies to facilitate clients with updated market solutions.
- Multi-disciplinary approach to provide accurate insights of different industries.
- Data collection from extensive primary and secondary research.
- Round-the-clock availability to serve clients across the world.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583