The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Humectants market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Humectants
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Humectants. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Humectants Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=453
Globally, the demand for humectants is estimated to create an absolute $ opportunity of about US$ 14.1 Bn by 2032. The humectants market is estimated at US$ 26.7 Bn in 2022. Alongside, humectants market accounts for approximately 15% of the overall personal care ingredients market. In terms of geographies, North America is expected to bring in higher revenues and dominate the market by acquiring a market share of about 32.5% in 2022.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=453
|Base Year Value (2021A)||US$ 25.6 Bn|
|Estimated Year Value (2022E)||US$ 26.7 Bn|
|Projected Year Value (2032F)||US$ 40.8 Bn|
|Value CAGR (2022-2032)||4.3%|
|Collective Value Share (US, UK, Germany): Top 3 Countries||42.6%|
|Key Companies Profiled||CargillThe Dow Chemical CompanyArcher Daniels Midland CompanyRoquette FrèresIngredion IncorporatedBASF SEVMP Chemiekontor GmbHThe Lubrizol CorporationVantage Specialty Ingredients Inc.Wuhan Sanjiang Space Gude Biotech Co.|
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/453
Global Humectants Market by Category
- By Product Type, Global Humectants Market is segmented as:
- Alpha-hydroxy acids and polysaccharides
- Sugar alcohol
- Other Humectants
- By Application, Global Humectants Market is segmented as:
- Skincare Products
- Hair Care Products
- Oral Care Products
- Food and Beverage
- By Source, Global Humectants Market is segmented as:
- Natural Humectants
- Synthetic Humectants
4 Key Insights from the Report
- In 2017, more than 640,000 tons of glycerol was sold in the global humectants market. Throughout the forecast period, glycerol will represent the highest-selling humectant, registering a healthy CAGR. The report further estimates that the demand for glycols as humectants will also gain traction in the future. Over the forecast period, glycols will register a modest growth at a 4.1% CAGR in terms of volume. Increasing use of glycols as an additive in production of cosmetics will continue to support its growth in the global humectants market through 2026.
- Skin care product applications of humectants are expected to bring in the highest amount of revenues in the global market. The report estimates that more than 40% of humectants produced in the world will be used for manufacturing skin care products throughout the forecast period. Moreover, the effective use of humectants in shampoos and hair conditioners will continue to boost their hair care product applications. By the end of 2026, nearly half a million tons of humectants are expected to be used in production of hair care products.
- The report further assesses that majority of humectants will be sourced synthetically due to cost-saving production process and easy raw material procurement. By the end of 2026, more than three-fifth of humectants produced in the global humectants market will be sourced synthetically.
- The report further reveals that the Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region will be the largest market for humectants during the forecast period. Global leaders of cosmetics industry continue to expand their manufacturing bases in the APEJ countries like China and India. This has propelled the uptake for humectants in the APEJ region. By 2026, sales of nearly 1 million tons of humectants are expected to be registered by the APEJ market.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR- https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rising-demand-for-breast-augmentation-to-account-for-nearly-45-of-autologous-fat-grafting-factmr-301273860.html
Key Question answered in the survey of Humectants market report:
- Sales and Demand of Humectants
- Growth of Humectants Market
- Market Analysis of Humectants
- Market Insights of Humectants
- Key Drivers Impacting the Humectants market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Humectants market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of Humectants
More Valuable Insights on Humectants Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Humectants, Sales and Demand of Humectants, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Blog URL: https://blog.factmr.com/