A recently published report by Fact.MR expects the global market for microcontrollers to reach US$ 20 Bn by 2021-end. In the long-run, from 2021 to 2031, sales are expected to take a turn for the better, reaching US$ 74.14 Bn, clocking a CAGR worth 14%. Vehicle networking, interactive safety systems, self-driving cars, and digitalization of automobile has resulted in significant demand for microcontrollers.
From 2016 to 2020, the market experienced a robust CAGR worth 11.1%. As the COVID-19 pandemic unfurled, prospects contracted significantly in the automotive industry, given the fall in global output in the first half. However, uptake remained high across the medical industry, with healthcare providers leveraging advanced technological solutions to streamline workflows.
For critical insights on this market, request for More Info – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4556
Non Destructive Testing Market Insights Segmentation
- North America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Automotive Microcontroller
- Consumer Electronics Microcontroller
- Industrial Microcontroller
- Medical Devices Microcontroller
- Military & Defense Microcontroller
Request more information about Report Methodology – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=4556
Essential Takeaways from the Non Destructive Testing Market Insights Report
- Comparison of prominent players operating in the Non Destructive Testing Market Insights.
- Recent developments and key strategies adopted by market players.
- Study of the micro and macro-economic growth indicators.
- Impact of the various factors on the value chain of the Non Destructive Testing Market Insights.
- Growth opportunities for emerging market players in various regional markets.
- Current trends influencing the scenario of the Non Destructive Testing Market Insights.
Important queries related to the Non Destructive Testing Market Insights addressed in the report:
- Who are the most prominent players in the Non Destructive Testing Market Insights?
- What are the factors that are likely to hinder the growth of the Non Destructive Testing Market Insights during the forecast period (2021-2031)?
- Why is the concentration of tier-1 companies high in specific region?
- How are the soaring prices of raw materials impacting the demand for keyword?
- Why are market players eyeing opportunities in particular region?
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4556
Why Choose Fact.MR
- One of the most established market research companies in India
- Round the clock customer support for clients across the globe
- Tailor-made reports available without additional costs
- Analysis of markets in over 150 countries
- Data collected from credible primary and secondary sources
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583