250 pages of air vacuum excavator market study (facts), leading business and competitive information provider, MR
The global COVID-19 pandemic has upended several industries by disrupting day-to-day operations, limiting raw material supplies, and hampering production and growth.
This report provides actionable and valuable market insights for Vacuum Excavators. The latest report from Fact.MR provides details on the current market scenario in various regions along with historical data and forecasts of the market. The report also includes information on sales and demand for the Vacuum Excavators market across various industries and regions.
Request a sample to stay ‘ahead’ your competitors – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6951
Fact.MR has published an analysis of the vacuum excavator market that in 2021 global demand will grow 8.5% YoY , reaching a market value of US$ 725 million . Hydro vacuum excavators are estimated to show a positive growth of 9% in 2021 and reach a market value of approximately US$ 400Mn, while air vacuum excavators are estimated to experience sales of 3,010 units in 2021 .
Market research conducted by Fact.MR provides exclusive information on how the market will grow. The study identifies important trends determining the growth of the vacuum excavators market. This newly published report sheds light on important dynamics such as drivers, restraints and opportunities for key market players and emerging players involved in production and supply. The latest report from Fact.MR provides a detailed market analysis of vacuum excavators
This newly published insightful report sheds light on the vacuum excavators market insights, key dynamics, their impact on the entire value chain from suppliers to end users, and vacuum excavators market growth .
Need more information on our reporting methodology? Click here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=6951
Major Sectors Covered in Air Vacuum Excavator Industry Research
- by type
- hydraulic vacuum excavator
- air vacuum excavator
- inhalation with material
- Liquid suction only
- Dry suction only
- Liquid and dry suction
- by mounting
- Trailer Mounted Vacuum Excavator
- truck mounted vacuum excavator
- by size
- Mini/Small Vacuum Excavator
- Standard/Large Vacuum Excavator
- heavy vacuum excavator
- vacuum excavator for construction
- Residential and commercial construction
- Infrastructure Construction*
- road construction
- vacuum excavator for mining
- Utility and municipal vacuum excavators
- vacuum excavator for construction
- tank capacity
- Up to 1,000L vacuum excavator
- 1,000 to 3,000L vacuum excavator
- 3,000~6,000L vacuum excavator
- 6,000~10,000L vacuum excavator
- suction ability
- 500 -1500 CFM Vacuum Excavator
- 1500-3000 CFM Vacuum Excavator
- 3000-4500 CFM Vacuum Excavator
- 4500-6000 CFM Vacuum Excavator
- 6000-7000 CFM Vacuum Excavator
- engine capacity
- 20-60 hp vacuum excavator
- 60-100 hp vacuum excavator
- 100-140 hp vacuum excavator
- 140-180 hp vacuum excavator
- 180-200 hp vacuum excavator
Full access to this exclusive report is available at https://www.factmr.com/checkout/6951
Key Implications of Market Research
- The East Asian market is projected to surge and double at a CAGR of 6.5% by 2031.
- During the same period, Europe is expected to gain 130 BPS while Latin America is expected to lose 20 BPS.
- Construction applications are poised to grow at a CAGR of 6% and reach a market value of US$510 Mn by 2031, creating an absolute dollar opportunity of US$230 Mn.
- Heavy vacuum excavators are expected to gain 100 BPS while mini/compact excavators are expected to lose 130 BPS by 2031.
- Utilities and Urban Applications will expand at a CAGR of 7% and reach a market value of US$300 million by 2031.
- Vacuum excavators with a demand tank capacity of 3,000 to 6,000 liters are expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% and reach a market value of USD 500 million.
- The 500-1500 CFM inhalation capacity segment is estimated to create an absolute dollar opportunity of $450 million by the end of 2031.
- The 180-200 HP engine capacity type is witnessing the highest demand, which is expected to increase at a CAGR of 7.5% over 10 years.
“The construction and mining industry has been the backbone of growth in vacuum excavator sales and will provide consistency in demand for years to come,” said a Fact.MR analyst.
Prominent companies all over the world are paying attention to the development of their products to enable the use of vacuum excavators in various fields. This strategy will help to meet a broader consumer horizon, which in turn will increase its market share globally.
Read more of Fact.MR’s latest trending report – https://www.newswire.co.kr/newsRead.php?no=941361
Key Questions in the Survey on Vacuum Excavators Market Report:
- Vacuum Excavator Sales and Demand
- Growth of the vacuum excavator market
- Vacuum Excavator Market Analysis
- Market Insights of Vacuum Excavators
- Key drivers influencing the vacuum excavator market
- Which are the key drivers impacted by the Vacuum Excavators market?
- limit market growth
- vacuum excavator market research
A more valuable insight into the vacuum excavator market
Fact.MR provides unbiased market analysis of Vacuum Excavators, Vacuum Excavators Sales and Demand by analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond in a new report. The study presents growth prospects based on various criteria.
Take a look at Fact.MR’s comprehensive coverage of the Industrials sector :
Utility Locator Market – Market Forecasts, Trends, Analysis and Competitive Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020-2030
Fire Sealant Market – Market Forecast, Trend Analysis and Competitive Tracking – Global Market Insights 2019-2029
Centrifugal Chiller Market – Market Forecast, Trend Analysis and Competitive Tracking – Global Market Insights 2019-2029
A differentiated market research and consulting agency! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us to make the most important decisions. We have offices in the USA and Dublin, and our global headquarters are in Dubai. Our experienced consultants use the latest technology to extract hard-to-find insights, but USP believes in the trust our clients have in our expertise. Its coverage is broad, ranging from automotive and Industry 4.0 to healthcare and retail, but even the most niche categories can be analyzed. Contact us with your goals and we will become your competent research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit Number: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot Number: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Tower,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates